There is a difference between the Quran and Sunnah, no doubt. In summary :
1. The Quran is the literal words of God reavealed to humanity through the final Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)
2. The Sunnah is the devinely inspired speech, actions and approvals of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)
Having clarified the difference, it’s important to understand that the Sunnah is divinely inspired, guided and also confirmed by the Quran as a form of revelation.
“And he does not speak of his own desires, he speaks but revelation”.
وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَىٰ ﴿٣﴾ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَىٰ ﴿٤
Surah An-Najm,3 & 4
SUMMARY OF CLASS
In today’s short Video Class we look at the Quran and it’s connection to the Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh):
- The Reason Muslims follow the Sunnah
- Is following the Sunnah optional
- What does it mean to Obey Allah and his Messenger
- How to create a life that Allah is happy with
Today’s class is all about really understanding from a practical perspective what it means to follow Islam. It’s not so much theory but it will dispel any doubts or misunderstanding about the Sunnah of the Messenger (pbuh).
Go ahead watch the Class.
May Allah swt give you greatest Success in Connecting to the Quran.
FREE 7 Day Course 21 Ways to Get Close to Allah Become the Best You with this Quranic guide
- Quranic guidance on Optimising Your Life
- Become the Best version of yourself this Month
- Learn how to deal with Problems with Confidence
If you haven’t joined the Free Quran Journey Lite, enter your email and I’ll be sure to send you the short course by email insha’Allah. It will take 5 mins a day so go ahead ? join us on this journey, insha’Allah you will love it as much as I do.